|3002260X1C||YES||2||260||1 (Indoor)||300 Series||$2,317.33|
|3002260X1F||YES||2||260||3R (Enclosed)||300 Series||$2,497.33|
|3003260X1C||YES||3||260||1 (Indoor)||300 Series||$2,420.00|
|3003260X1F||YES||3||260||3R (Enclosed)||300 Series||$2,600.00|
|3004260X1C||YES||4||260||1 (Indoor)||300 Series||$3,358.67|
|3004260X1F||YES||4||260||3R (Enclosed)||300 Series||$3,538.67|
The ASCO Series 300 was designed to automatically transfer critical loads in the event of a power outage. It is also designed to handle total system loads including motors and other high inrush and inductive loads.
The ASCO Series 300's modular, compact design makes it easy to install, inspect and maintain-- all parts are accessible from the front so switch contacts can be easily inspected.
The ASCO Series 300 assure the user of many years of reliability through its rugged construction and proven performance.
- The Series 300 is listed to UL 1008 standard for Transfer Switch Equipment and CSA standard C22.2 for automatic transfer switches.
- Meets NFPA 110 for Emergency and Standby Power Systems and the National Electrical Code (NEC) Articles 700, 701 and 702.
- Compact sizes rated 30 through 3000 amps in a compact design.
- Available to 600 VAC, single or three phase.
- True double-throw operation: The single solenoid design is inherently inter locked and prevents contacts from stopping between sources or from being in contact with both sources at the same time.
- There's no danger of the Series 300 ATS transferring loads to a dead source because the unique ASCO single-solenoid operator derives power to operate from the source to which the load is being transferred.
- Easy-to-read flush-mounted control and display panel provides LED indicators for switch position and source availability. It also includes test and time-delay bypass switches as standard features.
- Standard engine exerciser for weekly automatic testing of engine generator set with or without load.
- Supplied with solid neutral termination.
- Optional switched neutral pole available.
- Accessory kits available for field upgrades.
- Available for immediate delivery.
- Now available for service entrance applications. Contact ASCO for assistance.
- With space in electrical closets being at a premium, the use of wall or floor-mounted ASCO Power Transfer Switches assures designers optimum utilization of space.
- All transfer switches through 2000 amps are designed to be completely front- accessible. This permits the enclosures to be installed flush to the wall and still allows installation of all power cabling and connections from the front of the switch.
- Cable entrance plates are also standard on the 1600 and 2000 amp units to install optional side-mounted pull boxes for additional cable bending space.
- Adjustable time-delay feature prevents switch from being activated due to momentary utility power outages and generator dips.