The 808 PC Software Configuration Interface is designed for use with the following DSE systems:
* 511/512 manual start.
* 520/521/560 auto-start.
* 530 automatic transfer switch.
* 540 range of protection expansion/annunciator modules
The 808 interface will also be used to configure a number of future DSE modules.
The 808 interface allows the user to access the configuration stored within the module, enabling changes to be made to the settings e.g.
* Edit MISCELLANEOUS items
* Edit CONFIGURABLE INPUTS
* Edit RELAY OUTPUTS
* Edit FRONT PANEL LED’S
* Edit SYSTEM TIMERS
* Edit ANALOGUE LEVELS
The interface kit comprises:
* Interface module.
* 25 way to 9 way RS232 adapter cable and interconnecting FCC 68 cable to allow connection to the module.
* CD containing the MS-Windows™ based PC software and various module configuration files to aid
* rapid module configuration.
Also included on the CD is a program which can be used to make labels for the configurable LEDs on a
module to identify functions.