Get a Quote on this Product Today!
50 HZ Frequency Also Available
|43Kw Prime / 46Kw Stand by||240y or 480y Volts||3 Phase||60|
|40Kw Prime / 41Kw Stand by||208y or 416y Volts||3 Phase||60|
|40Kw Prime / 41Kw Stand by||240 or 120V||3 Phase||60|
|41Kw Prime /43 Kw Stand by||220y or 440y Volts||3 Phase||60|
|36Kw Prime / 38kw Stand by||190y or 380y Volts||3 Phase||60|
|36Kw Prime / 38kw Stand by||220 or 110V||3 Phase||60|
|24Kw Prime / 27kw Stand by||240/120 V||1 Phase||60|
- Choice: With more than 30 different models in stock from 5-430 Kw (60 Hz) and 5-425kva (50 Hz). Most of our alternators are 12-lead reconnectable which allows you to connect to any standard common voltage such as 480v, 220v, 440v etc. From the most basic application to the most complex, Marathon generators can satisfy you’re every need.
- Easy Mount SAE Adapters: Installed with all generator alternator ends, Marathon Electric can accommodate all popular engines such as Mitsubishi, John Deere, Volvo, Yanmar with the perfect plates for installation.
- Class H Insulation System: utilizes an unsaturated polyester varnish for optimal insulation life and superior moisture protection. A tropical insulation is added for increased environmental protection. Field windings are wet wound with epoxy and designed to withstand over- speeds of 125%. All windings are 100% copper with class H insulation.
- Linkboards: A standard item which simplifies changing voltages and lead termination.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: SE350 avr and optional DVR2000E (digital) is made to provide optimal voltage regulation. These regulators are also equipped with underspeed protection, stability adjustment and EMI filtering
- Enhanced Electrical Design: Marathon Electric uses a 2/3 pitch winding to minimize harmonic distortion.
- Main rotor: utilizing Marathon Electric’s uni-rotor construction, delivers exceptional wave shape and voltage balance. The uni-rotor assembly method integrates full amortisseur windings facilitating parallel operation and distorting loads.
- Enhanced Ventilation: created by a great efficiency cast aluminum fan and optimized internal air flow designs, maximizes heat transfer and decreases hot spot differentials for prolonged winding life.
- Durable aluminum alloy fans avoid breakage complications associated with steel elements or elastic fans.
- Fully Protected: high level enclosure protection to protect the generator and the user. All electrical components are safe and secure. Louvers and screens are installed at the openings to prevent foreign objects from entering.
- Heavy Duty Bearings: Heavy duty double lubricated bearings to last even in the worst conditions. Expect life span is 100,000 hours of operation use.
- Design Specs and Agency Compliance: are important at Marathon Electric. All MAGNAPLUS units meet NEMA MG1-22, BS5000, CSA C22.2 and IEC 34-1 requirements. Marine ver- sions are available to meet American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds, Det Norske Veritas, or Nippon Kaiji Kyokai requirements.
AVR Marathon SE350 Automatic Voltage Regulator
The SE350 voltage regulator is an encapsulated electronic voltage regulator that controls the output of a brushless AC generator by regulating the current into the exciter field.
(Optional Upgrade) AVR Marathon DVR2000E Automatic Voltage Regulator
True RMS Sensing – One or Three Phase: Connect the sensing mode you prefer. Senses 95 to 600 volts ±10% at 50/60 hertz. Patented circuitry senses true RMS voltage rather than average for superior load regulation.